Welcome to the Vine
We're glad you're here!
The Vine is a group for high schoolers where we make new friends, deepen old friendships, have lots of fun and together work out what life’s about, as Jesus tells it.
The Vine meets on Fridays (year 7-12) and on Sunday mornings (year 6-9). Club 66 is a Friday afternoon group just for year 6ers. Now physical distancing measures have been relaxed for youth (but not for leaders!), we're getting back into a more regular Friday program. Sunday Vine continues online as our 10 am service is still online too.
Vine goes to Manly Surf'n'Slide!
We have got Manly Surf'n'Slide water park hired out for our exclusive use from 6:30-8:30pm on Friday November 13th! It's going to be a great time hanging out together and smashing some water slides. We'd love to have as many people as possible along, so sign up and invite your friends!
- Cost is $35
- The location is Manly Surf n Slide, Commonwealth Parade, Manly
- You will need swimmers (preferably board shorts and rash vest), a towel and some dry clothes to change into
- Dinner is provided
Vine Fridays in Term 4!
Each week during term time, we meet at 6:30, play some big games together, hear a great talk from the Bible, break into small groups for some discussion and then come back together for supper. If you've never been before, we'd love to welcome you along! Here are a couple of things to bear in mind as you come to Vine:
- Enter through the foyer door (facing Cleveland St)
- Be ready to sanitise on arrival!
- Bring your own Bible and pen
- Don't come if you're feeling unwell, showing symptoms or have travelled to one of the COVID hotspots
- You don't have to pre-register, but please get in touch if you have any questions
You can find out more about our COVID Safety Plan here.
Sundays: Vine Church Online
Vine Church (for years 6-9) runs online during the morning church livestream (in term time)! Morning church is still too big to meet all together before our building work is finished, so while the service is livestreamed, Vine will be on Zoom! We'll spend some time catching up and praying together, and doing a Bible study together. The details are:
- Sundays, 10 am - 11 am (during the 10 am service livestream, online from 9:45 am)
- Click here to send us a message and we'll send you the link
We have a team of great leaders at the Vine! They're all followers of Jesus, and they're all really friendly. Here's a picture of them at the beach.
Vine in 'normal' times
Find out what the Vine looks like when we're not in physical distancing mode.
Click here to send us a message for the link to Vine Church.
Check us out on Instagram!
Get in touch
I'm Ben Feather and I look after Friday night Vine. If you're thinking of visiting, or you just want some more info, it'd be great to hear from you. Send me an email or use the form!