The Stand & Club 66
The Stand & Club 66 will be back for Term 4 on October 16th!
The Stand is a great time of fun, afternoon tea and Bible teaching for kids in years 3 to 5.
Club 66 is a special group for year 6 students where we play some games and do an engaging, relevant Bible study together.
The Stand and Club 66 run on Fridays during term time, 4 pm - 5:15 pm.
Meeting back onsite!
We'd love to have you join us at the Stand or Club 66!
Physical distancing measures have been relaxed for children and youth (but not leaders!). We play some great games, learning great stuff about God from the Bible and have some great (and single-serve) afternoon tea.
Here are some things to bear in mind as you come the Stand and/or Club 66:
- Come in via the south door - nearest the corner of Cleveland and Water St
- Expect to hand sanitise when you arrive!
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell or have been to a COVID hotspot
- Individual serves of arvo tea provided
In order everyone safe, here are some other things we’ll be doing:
- Cleaning all the regularly touched surfaces before each event
- Keeping a register of everyone who’s attending (which we do anyway)
- Not lingering much on pick up and drop off
- Maintaining physical distance between adults
- Maintaining a limit on numbers across the premises (which is way larger than what we need for Friday afternoons)
You can also find further information and to take a look at our COVID Safety Plan, click here.
Get in touch!
I'm Ben Feather and I look after The Stand and Club 66. If you're thinking of visiting, or you just want some more info, it'd be great to hear from you. Send me an email or use the form!