Join us this January!
All three of our services - 8 am, 10 am and 6 pm are back onsite!
There are a couple of new points to note as we gather:
- mask-wearing while indoors is now mandatory (and there’s no singing)
- we’ll check in using the Service NSW QR code - as is compulsory at all businesses too now
- at the 10 AM service, adults, preschoolers and kids will use separate entrances and exits
We'd love to see you on Sunday! Please read on for more about our services and how we're staying COVID safe.
On Sundays through January, we are diving deeper into what it means to follow Jesus at each of our services:
8am - A traditional Anglican Prayer Book Service
10am - A relaxed, modern service for the whole family, with children and youth programs (pre-school - year 9)
6pm - An informal, contemporary service for all ages
Sundays is the highlight of our week! The whole church family gathers together to listen humbly and expectantly as God speaks by his word, the Bible. As God speaks, we listen and respond with repentance, faith, thanksgiving and praise.
We are convinced that God’s gracious word to us, in the gospel of Jesus Christ, is good news for all people. Whenever it is heard and believed it brings life, and life to the full.
During the holidays, there'll be a holiday program for primary school kids and those not yet at school at our 10 am service. Our regular programs for kids and youth (before school up to year 9) will begin on January 31.
We'd love to welcome you along one Sunday. Let us know you're coming by hitting the button, or find out what church is like.
We’re COVID Safe
We’re working hard to ensure our Sunday gatherings are COVID safe.
If you're coming along on Sunday, here are a couple of things you can do to help things run smoothly.
- Bring a mask (kids in the kids programs don’t need one). We’ll have extras if you don’t have one.
- If you have pre-schoolers or primary schoolers, drop them off first. The kids' programs start at 9:50 am, drop-off from 9:40 am.
- pre-schoolers at the back gate, entrance from the carpark
- kids at the south door of the old church building
- bring a water bottle for your child if they’ll need one
- Adults (and youth) enter via the foyer doors and be ready to check in using the Service NSW QR code.
- If you can, please download the Service NSW app before Sunday.
- You’ll need to check in for yourself and any kids in the programs
- Friendly welcomers will be there to help with any problems
- Please don't come if you've got symptoms or have been to a hotspot. You can watch the 10 AM service here.