In 2022, under God, St Andrew’s and St Paul’s have united to become Wahroonga Anglican - to proclaim the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the ever-changing community of Wahroonga!
St Andrew’s and St Paul’s are bound together by the grace of God show to us in Jesus Christ. The life of our church families are marked by faith, love and hope in the Lord Jesus.
We are part of the unfolding story of God fulfilling his promise to build his church, for his glory. It is a local story, by which God the creator is at work redeeming all things through the death and resurrection of his Son, our saviour Jesus. It is a cosmic story, by which God demonstrates his wisdom to the universe. It is a local story, by which God builds his church, even here in Wahroonga!
God’s faithfulness to this cause makes us thankful, prayerful and purposeful. Our purpose is to unite in partnership across our two sites (St Paul's - Pearces Corner, and St Andrew's - Water Street), gathered in many congregations, to proclaim Jesus Christ to Wahroonga and the surrounding area. Starting May 8th, 2022, our gatherings will be:
- 8 am Sunday at Water Street - A traditional Anglican Prayer Book service
- 9:30 am Sunday at Pearces Corner - A relaxed, modern service for the whole family, with children and youth programs (pre-school - year 9)
- 10:30 am Sunday at Water Street - A relaxed, modern service for the whole family, with children and youth programs (pre-school - year 9)
- 6 pm Sunday at Water Street - An informal, contemporary service for all ages
- 10 am Wednesday at Pearces Corner - A communion service